- The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics is the
principal society and voice serving the aerospace profession. Its
primary purpose is to advance the arts, sciences, and technology of
aeronautics and astronautics and to foster and promote the professionalism
of those engaged in these pursuits.
- The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) is the premiere world
resource for the design, manufacturing, operation, and maintenance of
automobiles, aircraft, space vehicles, off-highway equipment, trucks,
buses, trains, marine craft, engines, and self-propelled vehicles.
- AgAir Update is a monthly publication that delivers up-to-date news
about new products released, and new modifications for the agricultural
aircraft to the agricultural aviation industry and its affiliates worldwide.
- Air and Space Smithsonian
- AIR & SPACE is the official magazine of the National Air and
Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- The magazine that aviation maintenance professionals rely on to hone
their technical skills, expand their practical knowledge and improve
their level of professionalism.
Air Sports International
- The monthly magazine for air sports enthusiasts. Presenting a round
up of all world air sports events duly recognized by Fédération
Aéronautique Internationale. (FAI)
American Bonanza Society
- nearly 10,000 owners and pilots of Bonanza, Baron, and Travel Air
type aircraft who have banded together to share information and experiences
involving the operation and maintenance of the Beech-produced aircraft.
- Atlantic Flyer
- The Atlantic Flyer is produced monthly and distributed to airports
throughout the east coast.
Aviation International News
- A monthly news magazine written for professional pilots. AIN is known
for its expert, in-depth coverage of emerging technology and operational
issues within the aviation industry.
Balloon Life Magazine
- THE MAGAZINE FOR HOT AIR BALLOONING. Articles, information, events
and much more.
Cessna Owners Organization
- Publishers of Cessna Owner Magazine, Join Cessna Owners Organization.
You'll find Trouble-shooting & Maintenance Tips, Product Reviews,
Airworthiness Alerts. We Will Help you KEEP THEM FLYING!
- Flight Journal
- Flight Journal magazine captures the spirit, drama and evolution of
winged adventure. This site offers sample articles, photos of war birds,
details about the current and upcoming issues, links to other aviation
sites and other information of interest to aviation history enthusiasts.
- In-Flight News Magazine
- Features in depth aviation news, stories and photos about aircraft,
new aviation products, list of aviation events, aircraft for sale,
and much more!
- Pilot Aviation Magazine
- Aviation - business and recreation - for pilots and enthusiasts.
Magazine details. UK pilots' contact list.
- Piper Owners Society
- Publishers of Piper Magazine, Join Piper Owners Society. You'll find
Trouble-shooting & Maintenance Tips, Product Reviews, Airworthiness
Alerts. We Will Help you KEEP THEM FLYING!
- Seaplane Pilots Association
- The Seaplane Pilots Association's web site has everything you want
to know as a seaplane pilot, owner, student, or enthusiast.
- GA's buy/sell magazine since 1937, three times a month, with 10,000
ads featuring 5,000 aircraft, plus parts, services, engines and avionics.
Ultralight Flying Magazine
- Covers all aspects of ultralight & microlight aviation worldwide ...
engines, planes, accessories, trips, events, etc.
Disclaimer: No warranty or claims are made or implied regarding the
accuracy or worthiness of the information, databases, and sites included or
linked to via this site. The forecast information provided by the weather
sites listed here should not used for preflight planning or in lieu of
officially disseminated weather forecasts and warnings. Inclusion of a site on these pages does not constitute an endorsement of goods or services provided by a firm or company.
Piper Aircraft, Inc.
Air Safety Investigation
Send comments and suggestions to:
Copyright © 1996 - 2016 Piper Aircraft, Inc.
All rights reserved.